Designed for: all levels from beginner to advanced
Classic Individual Russian course, which offers maximum individual attention and flexibility. Student’s objectives set the framework for the course and the balance of general vs. job-oriented Russian, the amount of time devoted to speaking Russian, clarification of Russian grammar, or reading and analysing Russian literature. This course allows for a balanced combination of Russian classes and free time activities. You can learn Russian intensively and enjoy the vivid cultural life St. Petersburg has to offer. Efficient, but not tiring, this Russian course is the ultimate language travel solution.
7 Tips to make sure you’ll never learn Russian (pretending you are learning it)
- AUTHOR: Admin
- DATE: 9 September
- Views: 1965
1) Don’t learn to use Cyrillic alphabet. Just write down Russian words with Latin letters. Who needs to write anyway? And reading is boring, so you don’t need it either. 2) While learning, never practice aloud. Just understanding should be enough, and one always looks stupid talking to oneself. You don’t want to look stupid, do you? 3) Don’t start talking until you learn everything. First learn, then talk! Making mistakes is terrible; perfectionists run the world! 4) Never learn grammar, just memorize some words. After all, we speak with…
Русская кухня глазами итальянца: Italian student explores Russian cuisine
- AUTHOR: Admin
- DATE: 8 September
- Views: 614
Antonio studied Russian in Genova and in Graz, and wrote his Master’s about Russian cuisine. We discuss what he finds exotic in Russian cuisine, the difference between Russian and Soviet cuisine, interesting facts from history, borscht, of course, but no vodka ; )
We will be happy to see you at our school in St. Petersburg when the virus is gone, and now you can start learning Russian online with our special promotion: pay 10 lessons, get 12 and a larger discount for 25 lessons+ package!
Mini-group course: EUR 9/45 min. class
Individual classes – from EUR 18 for a lesson!
45 min. – EUR 25, 12 lessons for 250, 25 lessons for 450;
60 min. – EUR 30, 12 lessons for 300, 25 lessons for 500;
90 min. – EUR 40, 12 lessons for 400, 25 lessons for 750;
These prices are relevant till January the 31st
How is the data protected?
To protect your personal information we use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures. Our company adheres to various international standards of control, aimed at securing transactions with personal information, which include certain controls to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and implement these controls and they are familiar with our Privacy Notice, regulations and guidelines.
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions while you are surfing the Internet. The services and websites organized by us provide for measures that protect against the leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of information that we control. Despite the fact that we are doing everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by third-party hackers.
DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY
In accordance with current legislation, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims liability in respect of the Site, Content and their use.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other site that has a hyperlink from our site.
Loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, suspension of economic activity, loss of programs or data in ashih information systems or otherwise, incurred in connection with access, use or inability to use the Site, Content or any related Internet site, or failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration will be made explicitly aware of the possibility of such damage.
The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved by the rules of law.
The user agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection may not be applicable to his use of the Site, since he does not provide paid services.
By using this Site, you express your consent to the “Disclaimer” and the established Rules and accept all liability that may be assigned to you.
1) With your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may implement a joint offer or tender with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) Companies working on our behalf: We cooperate with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use information only for the purpose of providing contractual services; they are prohibited from transmitting this information to other parties in situations other than when it is caused by the need to provide the specified services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment of orders, implementation of applications, issuing prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers and managing information systems.We also disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or a joint venture is an organization whose at least 50% equity interest belongs to the Company. When transferring your information to a partner in a subsidiary or joint venture, our Company requires not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, we will not pass on your information to your partners in subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) On jointly positioned or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, with which it implements special offers and events to promote the product on the jointly positioned pages of our site. When requesting personal data on these pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Partner uses any information you provide in accordance with your own privacy notice, which you can read before providing information about yourself.
5) When transferring control over the company: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our company or its assets. When selling or transferring business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with the services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) To law enforcement agencies: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.All personal information that is submitted by you for registration on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information placed in a special section of our site.
If you want to receive a link, it’s possible to receive a letter.